Nillumbeats is the name or our FReeZA Committee, a team of youth volunteers who run music and art events for other young people living in Nillumbik.
Volunteer for Nillumbeats
Nillumbik Youth are always looking for young, enthusiastic and innovative volunteers interested in joining the Nillumbeats FReeZA Committee to help create, organise and deliver events for other young people in the community!
What you get out of being a Nillumbeats committee member:
- learn about the music and events industries and local government
- gain experience and skills in event planning and management
- receive mentoring from industry experts
- receive free training and free entry to all events
- build up their resume while meeting new likeminded young people
- plan fun and amazing events for young people
This program is for young people aged 15 - 25.
- a love for live music, performing arts and cultural and recreational events
- be aged between 15 to 24 years
- live, work, study or play within Nillumbik Shire
- be able to attend weekly meetings on Wednesdays 4.00-5.30pm and occasionally volunteer at events.
- an interest and/or experience in live music gigs, event management / planning, or a willingness to learn
For more info contact:
FReeZA is a Victorian State Government Initiative to support all ages drug, alcohol and smoke free entertainment for 15 to 25 year olds.